Food Review | Lady M Confections

It used to be a dull place with not much interesting shops at Marina Square but now worry no more! There are wide selection of F&B outlets waiting for you. For now, I'm gonna tell you more about Lady M first.

From New York, Lady M Confections is known for creating the freshest and finest cakes and confectionary delights. With a refined recipe for the world-famous Mille Crepes, each handmade creation by the original patissier ensures the utmost in taste and appearance. 

I was there with my girlfriend for a so-called mini food trail on Friday night. Yes... We have that for dinner and wish that it can be a high-tea instead. Awkward but still, we carried on. 

We ordered and shared 4 items, which is enough for 2 of us. I hope. Because is so unusual to have confectionery for dinner.



Checkers Cake


Chose this is because I read reviews and also looking from my Instagram feed. And yes bingo! This is nice. The outer layer of chocolate and the spongy cake within melts right in your mouth. The sweetness level suits our palate. 


Signature Mille Crêpes


Come to Lady M, how can you miss out the Signaure Mille Crepes? My very first time and it makes me wonder how did they manage to do it? It is totally not like any ordinary cakes. As you can see from the many layers within, definitely a must try in the menu. That lightly sweet taste that stays in your mouth. Not very creamy too. Every layer is in a good proportion between cream and crepes. 


Tarte aux Fruits


Probably I have tried tarts elsewhere and so this one here doesn't keeps me wanting more. I just love tarts with lots of fruits on top. Like those found at Fruit Paradise. Varieties of them to choose from. I probably will try something else than this tart at Lady M. 


Mont Blanc



I always heard of Mont Blanc but I have no idea what it is until I tried it at Lady M. The first mouthful was like 'hey, this taste is so familiar but I can't figure out what it is actually'. Then I finally know the existence of two elements in Mont Blanc: cream and chestnut puree. As you go along, it gets sweeter which both me and my girlfriend don't really like. I mean from within. If you are a sweet tooth, probably this is something you wanna try. 


Having said that, my friend got allergic to one of the 4 we had. A mosquito kind of bump develop below her eyes, which I realised only when we are almost done with. So maybe you wanna check it out their website for Allergen Information so that no such thing happens, if you are very sensitive or allergic to some ingredients or sort.
Nice? Not really? Doubt me? Go on. Try it yourself.


Lady M Confections
Marina Square Shopping Mall

6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-103
Singapore 039594

Nearest MRT: City Hall