Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Update - Invisalign

Nah... Too bad. Can't have nice smile yet. So I just have to bear with my awkward smile till.... probably next year. Have to consider the fact that my new house is coming, like real soon. Probably in 6 months' time. Too many stuff needed money. Everything is about money! Money Money Money!!! I'm not that fortunate like those out there who gotten sponsored. 

But anyway, if you peeps out there wanna do Invisalign, find out more on Invisalign Singapore and you will know the benefits that you are getting out of it. But there are cons too. 

Bye bye my dream smile. Till then... I will come back for you okay?


Popular Posts