Food Review | Addictions Café & Remedy Bar

My mini food trail with girlfriend ends here at Addictions Cafe & Remedy Bar. When I first heard about this brand and also a glance at this premise, it gives me sort of like a rustic feel. 

Their first outlet can be found at Dempsey Road. More rustic feel right? 

We didn't had much here but when I gotta know there is presence of TRUFFLE FRIES, I couldn't resist and insist wanting it. 


While we waited to be seated, I look at every table and was curious about this pink drink. Then happen to know it is just iced water with some colouring or something. 

As usual, we ordered and shared the fats with each other. Lolz 

Truffle Fries


I love all types of fries but only if this truffle fries uses a thicker type. Just like those at Au Chocolat. This one makes me feel like I'm having normal fries at Mcdonald's, except that the oil used is different. But nevertheless, the whole bowl was wiped out by us. Just love the crispy cum crunchy sound coming out from our mouth. Love!

Soft-shelled crab cum salad


Other than the soft-shelled crab, I love the salad underneath. The former is indeed soft but a little cold, which doesn't taste as crispy. But is not very oily too. The latter was good. I love spinach. The dressing blends in well. Tastes the sweetness. And by the way, this salad helps strike a balance for our diet. My opinion okay?

I probably will drag my guy for some main courses the next round when we visit Marina Square.

Addictions @ Marina Square:
6 Raffles Boulevard, 
#02-105A Marina Square, 
Singapore 039594
Tel: 6338 9969
Email: addictions.msq@starworth.com.sg

Nearest MRT: City Hall

Operating hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun: 11.30 am to 9.30pm 
Fri, Sat: 11.30am to 10pm