Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Updates! Day 1 Challenge

Well... I had a late lunch today at 2pm. Cos doing some banking of cheques. Waited for so long. Damnit! Had Yong Tau Foo soup with beehoon. Cost mi $4.30. Well... Beta than nth.

At this moment, I am resting in front of my computer after my jog. Duno why am I feeling lazy today and never jog as much like other days. Well... due to my 'aunty visit', I take e chance to rest. 3 days no exercise. Oni until ytd, I went for a swim with my fren. Haiz... I hv to follow her pace. 4 full laps oni. If nt, my usual will b 6-8 full laps. Bt oso bcos I feel that sometin is drippin out from mi (well... my 5th day of menses). So no choice... Hv to stop. And today, so lazy man... Don't learn from mi. This is bad.

So to compensate my laziness, came back home for rope skipping. Target 500 counts tonite. Done with 250 counts. 250 more. Have my dosage of isotonic drink. Gonna finish my 250 den my tip toe exercise and that's the end for today. Gonna hv my Kellong's cereal after bathing...

Wondering if I shd go for dinner tml nite with my colleagues. Seafood dinner. Gosh! Heavy dinner. Bt if I decided to go, rest assure that I will reali watch what goes into my mouth. If not going, shall either go back home for jogging again or mit up with my guy! Hmph... So tempting Friday.

Cheers...

Popular Posts