Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

This is Me!

Today I went to weigh myself and the results below:

Weight: 55.2kg (Before my dinner)
Height: 1.60m
BMI: 21.58kg/m2
My Healthy Weight Range: 47.4 - 58.6kg

Imagine I m so close to 'Unhealthy Range'.  Well I must continue to shred off my fats. Stubborn ones. Arrgh...

Must continue with the following:
  1. No more food after 8pm. After 8pm, only fruits & yoghurt.
  2. At least 2 times a day, 3 sets 20 repetitions of my calves exercise.
  3. Rope skipping daily for 500 repetitions.
  4. Gym-Jog-Swim
I wan to tone up my thighs... THUNDER legs! Wow... No way!!! This coming Shape Run 2011, I must compete with those who r as fat like miii! I must win them!

Popular Posts