Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Xmas Gathering cum Gift Exchange - Part 1

Is December and is a season to be jolly! Our Dearies Club had a wonderful time at Superdog @ VivoCity. Well... They are mainly tai tai because they don't even know where is Superdog when I first told them and I have to describe it in a crude way then they know! Damn it! Okay now lets enjoy the photos.
I will definitely put food as priority to all other photos... Food food food!!!!!! I love Fish & Chips. $7.50 and will fill your stomach along with a drink... Woohoo....
Yummy... Can you imagine this is eaten by a skinny Dearie? I had some too... Free ma. Nice nice... She should have burger instead. I think the burger looks nicer to have. Hahah.. it is like coming to Superdog but not having any hotdogs. Wahahahah
Duno waiting for what. Still chatting away and not tucking the food. I shall go ahead with mine Fish & Chips. Woohoo...
Right after everyone arrives and had their Superdog meal, is 8.30pm. Our Christmas gift xchange started.  So we decided to have the oldest one to start with and the youngest one to end with drawing the lots.
First to start. Ber and Kap. Ok... Did you see two other stopid ladies below B & K? The action is stopid.  They can jus jolly well smile at the camera cos the focus is not on them. Wahahahahah....

Their presents are in a form of double. Hahaha... A primary and secondary. Best! And convenience too cos they are sitting side by side whereas the rest of us have to move here and there just for the photos...

This one lagi good. No wrapper. V green environmental. I like. Hahaha.... Did u c a dinosaur staring at Lynn?

Wahahaha... This is good too... Unwrap the present and still got free gift wor: a Mphosis recyclable carrier.

Caline said that this wrapper has Christmas mood. Hmm... Wan more Christmas mood will be red, green and gold... WOW!!! Hahahah... WOW everyone. And somemore this present is wrapped by her hubby... Oh well...

Damn!!! Look at my thunder arms... SO BIG! WTF! I'm gonna throw this top again. No more cat sleeves top for me. No way!
The oldest and the youngest. First and last. Best ar! First to choose and last one to choose. Which is better?  Think is the first one, I guess! Last one is left with no other choice. Wahhahahahah.... Whatever!

Next post, the unwrapping moments and a group photo to end our gathering for 2011.

Popular Posts