Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Test of Endurance

Well... Is July soon in a wk's time. N is also a mth which my endurance and stamina will b tested.

I participating in two runs: Great Eastern Women 10k and Shape Run.

I have been quite regular to Shape Run since they start this women's run and also a loyal reader every mth since their debut issue. Cool rite?

I will not go for 10km run bt both events for 5km. Slowly, will join bk 10km. I used to join 10km run. Bt I tink I shd start frm shorter length of run first n slowly build up my stamina. I tink without my guy, I wil nt hv such great determination to push myself further cos I'm a definite lazy woman. Both mi n him tested our endurance every Sunday to accomplish 5km.  Bt sometimes due to laziness (especially myself), we completed 3-4km. Bt sometimes 5km. Rare. I consider this as an achievement for mi and him. This June has proved how I wan my life to change after I rch 30. I swim, jog n gym. Love it.

I heard lotsa saying that if u run alot, u wil get bulkier thighs. Actually I dun believe in that bcos my dad is an example. He used to b fleshy but after he went joggin almost everyday after work, he slim dw alot. Mayb it depends on individual. Bt I do believe tat it wil get bulkier at first then slowly tone up. My guy said that too. Tat means I hv to giv myself 3 more mths to train up, if I wan a nice pair of legs.

Read magazines and they were sayin tat sexy legs and arms do helps in attractin guys' attention. I dun wish to draw attention frm others bt only my guy. Hahahah... Sometimes, I do believe in that. Cos when I look into e mirror, wat brings out our sexiness is e arms. Our arms play a part in tat. Guys r visual animals. Apart frm yr look, is further dw yr body. Well... I am workin hard on tat. Cos I areadi feel tat my guy loves mi even more when I m nt a lazy woman of his. Cos he do admire my 'hardworking' attitude when it comes to exercise and sports. Hahahahah... Cos he himself likes joggin. N used to play tennis, golf, gym last time. Nw stop le la. Jus joggin, exercisin at hm or boxing.

I feel like learning tennis again... Together wit him. C how ba.

PS: I just clock in another 3km non stop run on my own today, 20 June 2011.

Popular Posts