Frankly speaking, I'm not really a smart one but can b one soon.
A smart saver doesn't have to b like mi, saving so aggressively like e below symptons:
- Grumble over a loss of $1.30 just bcos tat Aunt selling beehoon mee add in a chicken wing cos she assume I want. Not sure if she gt hearing prblm.
- Restrict myself from buyin breakfast outside bt havin bread or half pack of instant noodles at hm as breakfast
- Grabbin every chance to get free meals
- Rather hv cup noodles than proper meal cos is cheap. 2 cups for $1.15 (I tink so, cant rem)
- Hv my dinner at hm wheneva I can.
- Will not join frens for dinner bt hv it at home den chill out wit frens on drinks oni.
For a smart saver, I tink they wont b like me.
So I tink after getting my next pay cheque, I tink I hv to revamp my saving plans.
- Spend nt more than $3 per day on working days
- Choose healthy food, less salt and sugar
- Go swim on wkdays and gym on wkends
- Twice a mth on cup noodles lunch (hair drop tremendously)
- No outside drinks bt hot green tea in office (applicable durin workin hrs)
Good enough? Well... for mi to find out.