Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Is a BABY month

Right! This is crazy! 3 babies's party in a month! Mad! I m always attending all these thingy. Den when is my turn where other's attend mine? Basically, is al abt kids. So I m nt goin to buy expensive stuff. Cos once they grow up, it wil b put aside. Well... I m so terrified sia when I saw another FB event which is another 1 yr old party. Sian... Damn boring... No more liao if 2 yrs old. Straight reject. I seriously dun like attendin sia. Waste my money. Though is some sort like a gathering for all the Dearies, bt damn sian... Dun care ar. I work within my budget. Nt necessary ones, I just go about digging those new soft toys of mine and give! F***! Nw my plan is this:
  1. Baby shower: Alrite. That one can go about spending more.
  2. 1st birthday: $50 below budget.
  3. 2nd birthday: Pick from my new soft toys or dun go!
  4. 3rd birthday onwards: NO MORE!
Not that I am very stingy, but I have to tink for myself. Hmphf!

Popular Posts