Skip to main content

NEW POST

Get a Taste of Ms Durian's Original Mao Shan Wang Durian Cake

If there’s one thing that always gets me excited, it’s finding local food creators who are genuinely passionate about what they do. So when the folks at Ms Durian ,  a cozy homegrown durian bakery and café, reached out to feature their star bake, I was totally onboard! What caught my attention right away is the story behind the brand. Founder Ling basically grew up in the trade, raised by her father who has been dealing durians for over 60 years. With that kind of heritage, their philosophy is simple: keep it authentic, real, and uncompromising on quality while preserving their family recipe. This post will feature their Signature 15cm Original Mao Shan Wang Durian Cake  that is built around pure, premium fruit: two whole layers of real Mao Shan Wang flesh tucked inside light, low-sugar chiffon cake , without a single drop of artificial flavorings. You can really tell when a bakery lets the natural sweetness and richness of good durians speak for itself. Here is my honest br...

Money Saver

I declare myself as a money saver. I scrimp and save for our Korea trip next year, which estimate about $4k for 2 pax. Well I noe is not going to b just me scrimping and saving, he has to do his part on that. I hv already promise no more trips frm nw till end of 2011. I mus have some form of determination.

I think my frens also can't stand hw I save. I can reali find e cheapest food for lunch or buy frm e food centre at my place. Hahahah... Or FOC for e whole day cos get treats frm anyone I know or bring frm home. Well I did tat to save more nt jus for Korea, bt for our future. Bt first to come is e trip. So strive hard for tat. He is doin his part too. Savin here n there bt wont save on mi. Hahaha... Tats wat I love abt him. Bt for mi, I wil b e same like him, on some occasions onli. It depends. Hahahah. Cos I m damn stingy.

I wan to retire at the age of 55. So tat I can rest and relax. Travel ard the world. So mus work hard on tat. Cos our govt will not so easily release our CPF to us nw. By the time I rch 55, guess things will b even bad. So is best tat I save more hard cash.

Well... Continue wat I determine to do so long as I am happy.

Popular Posts