Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

My 1st Consultation at Musee Crystal Tokyo

Is a rainy Saturday. My appointment is at 1.30pm. And I'm late. Rushing by train, finally reach Musee Plaza Singapura outlet. Straight away, they bring me to the room for filling up the form.

At first I was thinking why is there a need for an hour consultation. But after I went, I understand why. They let u have time for form filling. Then the consultant will come in, explaining to me the process of my treatment, dos and don'ts and most importantly there is no pushy sales which I really like. 

After that the consultant let me go thru the terms and conditions before signing the contract for this hair removal treatment. I am going to have 6 sessions but actually is unlimited so long as I'm still not satisfied with the results, I can still go back for treatment. What's more, I got a free 1 time upper lip treatment. Because is GSS promotion! I am so happy about. After paying at the counter, went back to the room to wait for a copy of the contract and receipt, and is done! Got a free gift from Musee too. I really look forward to my 1st treatment on 1st July. Woohoo... No more hairy me!

Happy Saturday. Since I am at PS and still got an hour before I get to meet my guy, went Cotton On to take a look if there is any good deal. Bot the above top and skirt. Real good deal to me. 

Top $10 + Skirt $7.50 = $17.50 

Not bad right? Want to motivate myself further on slimming down. My weight is always fluctuating between 55-56 or even 57. So scary. I don't want that to happen. Now I think is my eating habit. I must change. Support me k? Cos I can do it!

Popular Posts