Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Culinary | American Breakfast

Well I seldom cook. So I must learn from nw. Grab e stomach of my guy so tat he wont go strayin ard outside.. Wahhahahhahah... It doesnt look fantastic bt is my effort to let him hv sometin tat I cook. Hv to improve further on my sunny sideup. E skill is nt there... I wan it turn out nice in shape. Hotdogs to b cooked nt too long. Lucky it didn't go 'chao tar'. Toast is nt brown enuff bt still e hardness is there to taste like a toast. Wahhahahahah.... Bt overall he said is good. Simple breakfast. No nit lotsa hassle. I feel gd too...

I think e last time he had my cooked food was years back. Fried rice. Cos I went CC to learn cookin. So I try out e fried rice at his hse. Turns out gd. Wahahahah... Den after tat no more.. Ya I rem! Lunch. Few times. B4 I left my previous company, I prepare lunch in e mornin for him at my hse, bring to work and wait for him to come n look for mi. Den I will heat up at e pantry b4 givin it to him. Simple ones like rice, baked beans, luncheon meat or hotdogs. Hahahah... Sometimes e hotdogs or luncheon meat 'chao tar' tat bits. Oops.. Bt is my effort.

Well... I'm thinkin wat other kinds of breakfast which is simple n hassle free to prepare. Hmm.. den he can always eat wat I cook. Gotta put on my thinking cap nw!

Popular Posts