Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Keep Running!

Nah!!! I'm not a lady who go for a pair of performance or branded running shoes. I'm that simple. Cheap and last long enough. And this pair did me that and I love it. Maybe because I seldom jog with it. But I gym with it more. My jog n gym leggy companion is this pair. I jog for leisure and slimming. Same goes to gym-ing. So there is no need for a good one. As long I see that all these effort in my exercise regime works on my body and health, is worth having a cheapo pair. How cheap is cheap? Under $50 range. Cos is my world of simplicity. Call me a cheapo. I don't care. Cos that's how I live my life.

Popular Posts