Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

What I want to do....

  1. Fix my figure n weight
  2. Hv my seafood feast wit my fave: Stingray, sambal sotong & salad you tiao
  3. Get a mp3 cos I sick of playin my mobile games durin e journey to work
  4. Hv lots of delicious sotong balls... I lov it!
  5. Get a new mobile phone cos my current one has started givin prblm
  6. Rest for a week at hm witout doin anythin bt slp n enjoy my jazz music
  7. Mit up my sistas for dinner gatherin
  8. Club at Double O n Zouk soon enuff
  9. Clean up my room cos it has been tat messy for years...
  10. Go for holidays as much as possible
  11. Get my own desktop for my room cos I dun like to share wit my bro n dad
  12. Get a new sofa for my room cos I wan to slp on it when I haven bathe
  13. Save up more money to feel rich
  14. Stop usin my credit card cos I lost track of hw much I owe Citibank

And the list goes on.... Shall do it one by one....

Popular Posts