Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Wat a lousy day!

Lau sai... Reali lei.. early mornin I lau sai... Duno wat happen.. N gt tat stupid toilet user stay inside e toilet for so long... Arrghh. Pls c my previous post b4 tis... Kill mi.. I jus came bk frm lau sai.. 2nd time... Nw e feelin is no gd... Tremblin.. Cold.. Arrgh... Fine.. Hopefully later can b ok... Dun giv mi a heart attack when I'm in e train.. I sure faint.. Next, I duno wat has becomin of mi... So sad.. I feel tat I m always bein misunderstood. Did I nv make myself clear enuff or m I jus too naive???? Reali v sad... If yr loved ones misunderstood u, it can b worse.. So I learn a lesson nw. Learn hw to communicate well so tat ppl wont misunderstand u... I m so sleepy nw... Help miii...

Popular Posts