Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Happy Birthday to MYSELF!!!

Thanks for al e wishes I received today. Most r al my buds n besties... Haha.. Lov ya all... Today I m officially 27... Arrghh.. Fine.. Bt I like odd numbers so 27 is perfectly fine for mii... Once in a lifetime, u wil c yr age havin e same number as yr birth date... Mine is jus nice... This yr I'm 27. N I m borned on April 27... N today I watch a old movie, 27 dresses... Thanks hor.. Tats y I like no. 27... Haha... Anyway, gotta b more sensible nw.. left 3 more years b4 I hit 30... Shit!!!! Time flies.. Gonna make fullest use of my 3 years to do somethin sensible... Reali sensible.. There is stil a long way for mii man... Good luck to myself... Bt my biggest wish is to complete my diploma course successfully since I hv been tru 4 years of torture wit some asshole in our class.. Haiz.. Nvm.. COunt dw to end of Feb 2009... I m reali waitin for tat day.... 10 mths... Good Luck Stella!

Popular Posts