Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Procastinating

Haha... Today is a wonderful day... U knoe y? My boss on leave. My executive on mc. My AVP boh chap wat I do. My purchaser no care. My another executive nv come in office. Jus cal mi frm outside in the mornin to do somethin... Tats al. So, own time own target. I open my service order while watchin youtube. So enjoy... I keyin my service order while watchin youtube... Shiok ar... Bt borin la.. Nobody to bully. Sian.. Lots of things dun feel like doin.. I nv even take note of it.. Wait until they come to mi den say ba... Haha... As long I do my work as usual.. Yeah... Lov it when is like tat... I tink last Fri beta... Cos everyone in my Division is on leave. My executive onli come in awhile n go out, nv come bk liao... My AVP go for meetin in e mornin onli n on leave in e afternoon. I on leave. My purchaser on leave. Another executive dun wan to come in cos he scare kana chase by Finance n I nt ard too... So no quotation!!! Yeah... Today no QUOTATIONS to do!!!!!! Lov it...

Popular Posts