Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Exhausted again.

Wat r e ways tat we can learn from experience? In work wise. Recently, my division has some kind of prblm. Manpower prblm. Technicians resignin. Even supervisors too. I fill up one hole but yet another hole at e other side. Wat m I suppose to do? My boss said is a gd chance for mi to learn. I was tinkin, wat can I learn frm this? Can anyone tel mi? Is seems like e economy is improvin. Ppl r changin jobs. Is it e season nw? Hmm... it makes mi wanna go too. Bt I cant. I cant leave without gettin my diploma. Cos I dun c hw far I can go witout at least a diploma.. Help miii.. I reali cant decide wat I wanted nw... Next wk my class is starting... Studies n work again... If work gt things unsolved, it wil bug mi tru out. Sometimes I dun feel like studyin while workin bt wat can I do? In SG, no money will die. No quali wil die too.. Cos u wil get a lower pay job... Which u cant survive cos of e high living standard. Sux. Total sux... Gettin more n more tired of al tis... I reali wana do somethin tat I'm interested in. Bt wil I succeed? Wil I? Sian.. damn sian.. Admin jobs reali nt for miii... Cos is so general.. I wan somethin more specialise... Help mi... I jus wan to b alone for sometime. Let miiii trash al my prblms away for e moment... Relax myself... Jus myself.. N no one else... My mind is full of troubles... Fully loaded. I nit time to sort things out one by one... Reali one by one... I tink I shd list out al my troubles in a paper.. N frm there I solve it slowly... I m reali exhausted.

Popular Posts