Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Food Review | Dinner @ Terra ~ 3 Apr 2008

Went out wit my gal pal. At Bugis. Nth seems to attract miii except the shop 'Hurs'. Haha.. I like a shirt in there.. Bt quite expensive.. Hmm.. let miii consider first. Hee... Anyway we walk ard... I bought 2 cookbooks from Kinokuniya... Hmm.. Prepare for my mini pizza makin tis Sat. Haha.... Shiok! Al e best. Bought a bottle of evening primrose oil for consumption. Mus take good care of myself le la.. Age is catchin up... Haiz... Anyway our dinner @ this Terra was terrible. The fish & chips I hv is yucky. Oily. So eat jus e fish... the batter part I cut it away... E drink is normal. Watermelon crush.. Jus like wat I hv at Maxwell Market. Even cheaper... Haha.... Y m I so dumb to drink tat here? Arrgh... Condemn tis place.. Makes my stomach stir. After tat we head hm... Oh ya... I saw our white hair chap at Bugis.. Alamak... He takes leave to shop ar??? Haha.. Later when he comes in, I shall question him.... Hee....

From the top 2nd pic onwards: Savoury Baked Rice, Fish & Chips, Watermelon Crush, Banana & Peanuts (I forgot e actual name)

Popular Posts