Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Lazy Cat!


Enjoyin sia... Tis fortunate cat found a place to 'nua' lor... Saw it when I came to sch n after sch is sleepin on e bench table wor... Nua ka lei.. Kaoz.. I wonder e weather so hot n tis stupid cat stil can slp until like nobody's biz... So while e lazy cat is slpin, I took a snap shot of it.. Haha.. tat was on Tue... Cant stan it liao.. So mus take pictures... Hee.. Today duno stil ard anot.. I tink so la hor...

Popular Posts