Lifestyle | My Journey on Lemon Water

Since 27 Nov 2014, I started seriously on drinking lemon water every morning before I head out for work. Even dragged my husband to join me and he never resist. To me, this is the most economical way to be part of healthy lifestyle. And lots of benefits that you can get. 

At the moment, what I benefited from is: no need Vitagen anymore.

I used to drink a bottle of Vitagen everyday to aid my digestive system, and also bowel movement. Yes... it did helped but sometimes it didn't and I can constipate for a few days. Probably because of my eating habits, as in too much of junk or heaty food (whatever...).

But now, I just need a bottle of Vitagen a week because lemon water helps to achieve a regular bowel movement. I so love! Do you know the price has increased for a pack of Vitagen? Esp when I go for the collagen type. Even the regular ones increased price too. So now, I'm at ease because it saves me quite a bit and with something more natural, everything is LOVE

You really must have self-disciplined on this to achieve its benefits. 

Almost a month and this is the first benefit I got (regular bowel movement). I quite look forward to it and will persist on. Because anything that is beneficial to our health, I will do it. Oh ya... my forehead pimples are slowly clearing off. Woohoo.... I had a hard time to rid those irritating pimples and once I started on this lemon water routine, it starts to clear off slowly.

All you need to do is to pour a preferred amount of squeezed lemon juice into a lukewarm water and drink it. In the morning with empty stomach.



Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
  1. Gives your immune system a boost
  2. Excellent source of potassium 
  3. Aids digestion
  4. Cleanses your system
  5. Freshens your breath
  6. Keeps your skin blemish-free
  7. Helps you lose weight
  8. Reduces inflammation
  9. Gives you an energy boost
  10. Helps to cut out caffeine
  11. Helps fight viral effections
For more details, please refer to the source below:

Enjoy everyone!