Lifestyle | Food Photography Workshop

People might ask why do I wanna pay to go for workshops when all I can do is do online research/reading to learn more about photography? 

This is because of the places they hold the workshop. Cafes, restaurants, anywhere. I pay not just to learn but also a form of cafe/restaurant hopping. Because I know le hub is a little lazy to go cafe/restaurant hopping with me so I just gotta find my way out.

So just last Saturday, I attended another session conducted by Dr Leslie Tay, organised by Canon at A for Arbite. Awesome place. One of the many cafes in the heart of Haji Lane area. So now I let my photos speak for me. Selected those that I find it nice in my standard. Probably you don't otherwise. 

















I wonder how much I have improved. Whatever.

Find out more about Canon's photography courses/workshops/outings via:


And the hosting cafe for great food:

28 Aliwal Street
#01-01
Singapore 199918