[Featured] Thread to a Nicer Brow at Hairloom - Updated!

I love to share with you ladies out there my favourite place for my brow/upper lips threading and underarms waxing. It is a must now that I make a trip down to Raffles Place every month for a little pampering. It not only made me feel a little more confidence but also clean and hairless. The place is Hairloom.


I was first introduced by my colleague back then when I'm still Shentonista. It was a small and cosy shop setup by 2 ladies (I think is related cos they look identical) who wanna offer affordable beauty services to us ladies in order to feel good and looking the best. Don't worry if you are wondering they are certified or not because their certifications is up on the wall inside the shop. Nice! 

There are 2 small rooms for waxing/facial services and outside, 2 seats for threading services. You can always see the familiar faces of 2 lovely Indian ladies doing the Traditional threading on customers. I love it and I even stop plucking my brows and shaving my underarms already. I can just leave it to the trusted job to them. Professional ya know!


I signed up for their Credit Packages cos most of the time, I came for threading and waxing. Actually you can do whatever services you want and deductible from your package so long as the funds are sufficient. Till it runs low, you can continue again by paying a certain amount for top-up. Not very sure yet but you can enquire from their staff. No expiry date to your package.

Also I do advise that you make an appointment over the phone if you wanna do waxing as their customers keep flowing in as and when. And priorities given to those appointments, as usual at any place. Oh you don't need to make appointment for threading ya... Cos it is quite fun about 5 or less. Unless they met fussy customers. Well... we have to admit that this is like a nature inherit from don't know where. We do have our individual expectation on things.

You can see from my blog cover photo because I did the brow threading before my ROM day. For once, I do look a little presentable and pretty. Just for that day okay? With very little make-up on my own. I'm lousy in make-up.

So if you are working at Raffles Place or anywhere near, drop by for your beauty needs.

FIX by Hairloom
11 Collyer Quay 
#01-23 The Arcade
Singapore 049317
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place
For FIX by Hairloom's Facebook Page
For FIX by Hairloom's Website
Book an appointment now at 6226 0114!