Meet the Family

Oh well... Last Sat (8 Feb 2014) was the meeting of both side of our family. He brought his mum and eldest sis over to my house for the first time and that was also my parents' first time meeting them. Everything went well. Just that my parents like to ask or say something stupid! *roll eyes* But anyway, it is like a getting to know each other session and a lunch at my place. Before hand, I have already told my mum what to cook because of his mum's strict diet (got sickness) so she and my dad try their best to cook those that are more healthy or less damaging to anyone's health. Wahahahahah... So I was dialing for cab but no cabs available to pick his mum and eldest sis back home. So he has to send them back. And I have a thrill again sitting at the back of his lorry. Tell me got which woman don't mind sitting behind lorry! Say say! Me lor! I find it quite fun but this time I'm cleverer. I tied up my hair. If not I look like crap (already crap look then messy hair lagi crap). So the drive back to his hse and then to Boon Lay for hse-warming. Ya... superb tiring for him just by driving around. After hse-warming, he sent me to my BFF's place at Marsling before heading home first. 

I just gotta go look for my BFF that day because she is my one and only bridesmaid I wanted. And I bought her a bridesmaid gift. Simple yet inexpensive set of necklace and earrings from Chomel. What's more? I did a DIY card (superb juvenile) but I don't care. At least I got the heart to do it.





I don't have a good taste in choosing stuff but this is one that I love. Superb simple. I so wanted for myself. But never mind. For her. Do you know I spend the time standing at the shop choosing for quite a long time and end up getting each item on separate days? I couldn't decide which is good for her and I need to consider if she has sensitivity towards silver accessories. So end up this set. Very bling bling right? 

Glad she likes it. She was like so happy when I asked her to be my bridesmaid and also receiving this gift from me. Because I think is her first time being a bridesmaid. Wahahahah.... First time all to me. And her husband is my Emcee too. Steady! 

Why bridesmaid gift? For both wedding remembrance and also a token of appreciation for their time and effort. Kind of Caucasian style, though I'm Asian Chinese. Anyway my wedding has to be different from anybody. I do the call! My guy a.k.a hub-to-be has no idea on all these stuff because his friends mostly just solemnize and that's all. So he agrees to whatever I say. 

Too bad! My wedding is a small scale one so not getting many friends to be my bridesmaid. Wahahahaha.... So dun nit to prepare many bridesmaid gift! 

Did my own photoshoot props that are inspired by Pinterest. That's why I superb like Pinterest. All my photography shoots are inspired from there. The people that posted all those stuff are AWESOME! Hope these props can be used in future for anyone's wedding. Probably my bro's wedding. Or probably on my wedding day where they can just find a nice backdrop and take photos. Okay! My guy is going to be very annoyed because have to bring so much stuff to the hotel and back home. 

Been looking for props for long time. Manage to get a small standee, corsages and flower petals from the same seller at +Qoo10 Singapore, Marry Me. Please check them out if you want something for your wedding.

Credit: Marry Me
They have quite a few colours to choose from and I order colours like Cream, Pastel Blue and Pink, Yellow and Rose Red. Meant for decorating the reception table. 

Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me

Then for the corsage, I order Rose Purple and Peach.

Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me
The table standee shall appear on the reception table. I'm choosing between putting a photo or just using chalk to write our names there. Anyway I have bought the chalks too. So either one is good.

Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me
Actually I bought from them a movie clapper too. I wonder if I should use that but then it doesn't stand on its own. So how?

Credit: Marry Me
Credit: Marry Me
OMG! I spend quite a bit just from this seller at Qoo10. Oh Marry Me shop owner, why you have all these stuff that attracts me so much that I'm using it for my wedding? Hahaha... Thanks a lot for having these awesome stuff. Looking forward to receiving my flower petals and corsages. 

Now I aiming at their Vintage Birdcage. I think I will get scolding frm my guy because his room cannot contain anymore bulky stuff of mine. But that is very nice you know esp for photoshoot or anything you can think of. Probably as a deco. Well... is all up to individual. No money already lah like that buy and buy.

Okay enough about my wedding stuff. Boring right? Bye bye! Stay tune for more updates.