Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Thirfty days start

Hmm... For e sake of travellin, I wan to b thrifty liao. I wan to save up every single cent for my trips... Nt jus my taiwan trip tis June, for my trips next yr onwards.. Hehe.. bread wit kaya n butter shall b gd enuff. Started last wk. Hmm.. Every Sun muss rem to buy bread. If nt I sure nit to spend again.. Arrgh.. Tis is my plan liao.. Keke... Gambade Stella!

Popular Posts