Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

The Lipstuff Affair


I'm selling this lip balm product from USA. I have 13 nos. of Mixed Mystery for sale. As frm the name, the flavour is a mystery. U wil nv know wat u get until u smell it. Drop mi an email at yunming_stella@yahoo.com.sg with your name, address and quantity. I am selling at $3/- per tube. Free postage. Basically, I stil hv 1 no. of Pancakes & Syrup and 1 no. of Sex on the beach for sale too. Bt pls drop mi an email for enquiries if it is stil available. I will nt accept orders after 27 May 2008.

Popular Posts