Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Over the wkend

Tired... Lazin ard... Wat is tat kind of feeling? Sense of relief... Especially frm work... Procastinating... Told my bud it was gd... Bt stil there is side effect... When come bk, u feel e burden again... Den continue to procastinate... Til ppl kick mi out of e company... Haha.. Nw I dun feel like doin anytin cos I lost my way again... Reali nit a gd break to tink over some things.. Do I hv a chance? Guess I dun... Life continues to move while I stop my pace... Wish tat I dun hv to b a human... Kind of silly bt jus lost the sense... Lost everythin... Wish tat somethin can knock mi dw... Concussion... Jus let mi rest... Kind of tired abt everythin... Sometimes even on the bed, I dun feel like gettin up... Cos there is nth spurs mi up... I rather b a dead person... I'm tired... I m finally tired...

Popular Posts