Happy V Day!!!! Wat a day!

Went out wit a guy fren for dinner last nite... Yeah.. at my fav Sakae Sushi @ Citilink. Chit chat lor... yum yum... Tried some sushi which I nv had b4... Lov it.. Time reali flies... We sit inside at least an hour wor.. Haha... Den my guy fren thot one of our mutual fren is workin at MS... So we had towards there to look for him while givin him a call.. Bloody hell!!! Our fren is nt workin at MS lor.... Shit!!! Cant imagine I had a blur fren!!! Duno he nv dig his ear properly or wat lor... Kaoz.. Bt stil we head there cos he park his car over there... Yeah... I bought stuff at MiniToons... Lov tat Tigger! Oops.. I stil lov Winnie... After tat went Tampines look for our fren lor... Guess wat? Heavy traffic... Hmm... E driver hor... reali one kind! Nv plan his route de wor.. Keep makin wrong decision on which route to go.. So kana a 'MASSIVE JAM' at expressway.. Haha.. I tink at least took us a hour to reach Tampines ba... Haha.. Den I suggest goin to King's Albert park Mcdonald... Den someone la... Duno e route again... Then we end up at a 'I don't know' place which has a Mcdonald bt is closing... Ohh no.... Bought our drinks... Talk n talk... My fren yakkin on the phone.. Kaoz.... So in e end, we head home... As usual, almost goin to hit the wrong route bt stil able to go hm... Haha.. Wat a nite!!! By e time I rch hm is 12plus le... Haha.... Duno wat we doin too... Wonder ard Singapore island ba.... Congrats to my fren... Cos he upgraded to a car owner liao... Hee....