Skip to main content

NEW POST

Weekend in Batam: Documenting Our 3-Days Family Adventure

My Inspiration Behind This Trip I’ve always held onto a personal goal: to bring my parents on at least one proper trip out of Singapore every year. Something that would give them that genuine holiday excitement; that specific thrill of packing a proper suitcase and getting their passports stamped at the border. My dad actually has a long bucket list of places he’d love to see. But realistically, time and age are catching up, and we have to be very mindful of my mum’s physical pace, mental and stamina as well. Long-haul flights just aren't as feasible anymore, so I have to be intentional about finding destinations that are comfortable yet exciting for them. The spark for this specific trip happened when I passed my dad a pile of Batam travel brochures. As we were flipping through, one specific image caught all of our attention: the Pink Beach .  When I headed down to the travel agency to get more details, my mind was set. Not only did the itinerary offer a perfect, manageable pace f...

Future Chef

And tat's miii. My goal. Haha.. so I start frm e v basic... Washin of cutlery and utensils... Yeah... Haha.. U al may tink is kind of stupid, I mean who duno hw to wash plates ar etc.. Bt I wan to wash it in a quick n clean manner. Started yesterday... Haha.. Is a gd chance cos my dad's hands gt some kind of skin prblm which he cant come in touch wit chemicals... Bt hw he bathe?? Funni.. My mum get him to wrap his hands wit plastic bags I tink.... Anyway, I wil wash n wash n wash for a year.... I mus nt b lazi liao.. Hee.. Meanwhile, I start wit cookin rice too.. Seldom eat at hm cos workin in e wkdays. So I wil try my rice cookin skills on wkends. Haha... For a year too... Ya... N oso mop n sweep e floor.. Wat is it gt to do wit bein a chef? Mus learn al ma... Hmm.. Mus start plannin for my future liao la... I duno which path I wana.. Is either I take up a specialist course which my colleague is takin in NP, or continue wit a degree in Biz Adm, or take up courses in hospitality... Haiz.. Wonder hw to choose bt nv mind.. Time wil tel which path I choose reali choose... I m countin dw to my graduation next year liao.. Hopefully I passed al my modules which the results will b out on 28 Feb... *Bless miii* I wan to get out of tat sch asap... Cos of some idiots in my class... Anyway... I jus hope things are smooth tis year... Arrghh.....

Popular Posts