Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

Stupid Flu again...

Kaoz.. Whole of today, my sneezin nv stop.. even nw.. Damnit.. Al thanks to last nite.. Mit him la... Alreadi nt feelin gd liao last nite.. Cos can sense my flu is comin again.. Had a cold drink outside too.. Bloody hell.. No mood to post my photos for yesterday buffet wit my poly classmates... Goin to slp soon man.. Arrggh... Last nite went out wit him.. Sit outside tat JEC... Bloody hell! E wind blow like dun nit money lor.. I thot is ok for mi... Nv know tis mornin when I wake up, flu al e way til nw... When I mit my fren, I areadi sneezin like dun nit money liao.. Kaoz.. He stil gt e cheek to msg mi... Arrgh.. Scold him back.. Biang... I tink post e photos when I'm beta the next few days ba... I nit to take medicine n slp al e way til tml for work.. Tml is a tedious day for mi.. Sad...

Popular Posts