Skip to main content

NEW POST

​A Quiet Visit to the Live Turtle Museum: Finding Comfort in Grief

Live Turtle Museum at 11 Chencharu Close The Gentle Motivation Behind the Visit The Live Turtle Museum reopened at its new location on August 23, 2026. By a heartbreaking coincidence, that very same week, I lost my beloved baby of 26 years . Just a week later, while still deep in grief, I decided to make the trip. Being just a short bus ride from my house in Yishun, it felt close enough to reach out and a touch of familiar comfort. But stepping inside brought a flood of conflicting emotions. I found myself looking at all these gentle creatures living, breathing, and thriving, while my own one and only was gone forever. It sparked a strange, heavy mix of feelings that I hope people can pardon, as grief naturally makes the heart process things in complex ways. Tucked next to HomeTeamNS Khatib and surrounded by the ongoing construction of upcoming BTOs, the site carries a sense that it may not be their permanent home for long. It made me think of how stressful moving from place to place ...

Mind Torturing

Tml is ISO audit!!!! Finally e day came. I suffer almost a week bcos of tis audit... I duno wat m I doin man... Nw I settle quite a few thingy... Left wit some labels to change, ensure filing in order n documents r al in!!!! Sian.. Kill miiii! After tml, is my results comin out.. Pray hard tat al passed... Pls... I wan to go to Year 4... Let mi complete tis year 4 quickly!!! I wan get out of tat stupid place wit stupid irritatin ppl in my class.. dun like! Hmm.. n another big torture is my weight n figure!! Damn it... I cant control my mouth frm eatin gd food.. Arrghh.. I mus liao. I start wit my 1 mth Subway diet plan.. Die die mus use to tis plan.. Arrgh... In one month time, hopefully can drop 2kg.. Tat is realistic hor... Hmm.. Can de.. My fatty boss sure lose tis time... N I wil win 2 Swensen meals... Yeah... e last torture of my mind is him... Haiz.. I duno... I tink one of tis day I shall mit him n talk ba... Hahah... Cheers.

Popular Posts