Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Wat a weekend!

Droppin al my thots for tis wkend... Haha....

Definitely a good one.... Fri, feast at Sakae Sushi wit 2 ladies n Sat, attended my cousin's weddin dinner.... Hmmm.....

Nw kind of broke le wor... Cos spend too much... Over spendin for tis mth... Mayb too stress so I use spendin to soothe it.. Haha bt after tat regret. Nevertheless, stil enjoy it. Bt hv to tink abt wat I shd do liao... Next Sat goin to spend a bomb on my D lesson. Then my godson's bday dinner n presents. Goin to e zoo on Sun wit e 2 ladies... Haiz.. $$$$ nt enuff.. I wan more..

My Taiwan trip hv settled liao. Goin on e 29 Aug. Tat wil b after my Sem 1 exam. Shal go relax liao. I wont take leave at e moment lor. Hv to bear wit it. Tryin hard to earn more frm OT. Cos nt enuff for mi to spend in Taiwan lor... I wan $$$$..

Nw is my term break. Hv to make full use of it to earn $$$... Y livin in SG is jus like a livin hell? Everythin $$$$.... Y nt like Brunei? Study dun nit $$$... No taxes no GST kind of nonsense... Mayb their country is rich... Everybody knows. I jus cant stay in SG. I hate e living standard. So high... GST 7% comin up jus wks away... Damn it. Hate it! One of tis day, e Government wil announce GST rise to 10%, jus like e service tax... Wat e hell! Government reali clever. They get so much for their pay by taxin us... Haiz..... I had enuff.... Y m I a Singaporean??????

Tats all abt $$$...

Nw talk abt marathons... Haha I hv join e Army half marathon lei... Guess wat? Is jus 6km.. Wahaha.... R u crazy to tink I wil join e 21km? No way... Let mi train myself first. Hee.... Upcomin alot of marathons... Cant wait for it to start sia...

Ok... nw talk abt my cousin's weddin. Hee... he is finally married. 33yrs old tis yr le... Army regular if I'm nt wrong... Nt bad la... His wife is a nice lady. Peranakan I shd say... Dun reali speak Mandarin alot.. I tink his wife is jus a year older than mi or by 2 yrs... Forget le... Most impt part, I saw tis guy in their weddin.. Haha.... Wah lau... He's e type I like lor... Saw him last Sat. He is e photographer last Sat. Gosh... Simply cant take my eyes off him... He is quite tan & fit kind of guy... Nw I stil guessin is he my cousin's army fren or his wife's fren????? Alot of qns mark in my mind! Bt I guess tis dinner is e last time I get to c him... Duno he gt gf liao or mayb married liao... Nobody knows except my cousin. Nvm la... Mayb one day I get to c him on e street bt he may nt know who I m..... Sad *Sobz* E onli photo I hv of him... Somemore side way lor... Arrgghhh... Cant stand it...

I guess I'm mad le la... Nvm. Gd nitez dude... Thanks for visitin My Secret Garden. Stay tune for more...

Popular Posts