Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Annoying!

Lucky, yesterday mit up wit my pal. Hang ard at Orchard. Had dinner at Coffee Club Somerset. Yummy... Again my garlic prawn pasta. Jus cant resist e temptation the prawn gave mi... *Slurp*


Then went Paragon to buy her track shoes. Yes... Finally I can go joggin wit her. Sure pull her out frm her nest n monster train her. She is goin to participate wit me e 10km marathon tis comin 2 Dec, Standard Chartered Marathon. She gt half a yr to go... Go gal!!! U can do it!!! Jus do it! Haha... For mi, I bought a sport bra... Hmm.. Colour nt reali tat nice bt stil ok.... Shall grab it elsewhere when I gt more spare bucks.

Then we wrap up our day by walkin to Dhoby Ghaut MRT.

Then nw lets talk abt wat is makin mi annoyin... Again is tat old sec sch mate of mine.

Few nights ago, I was online. She was too. Couldnt b bother to talk to her liao. Then she msg mi. A conversation between us as follow:

Fren: Gal. Good News

No reply frm mi.

Fren: there?

Mi: Ya

Fren: I'm single again.

Mi: Congrats. (Tat took mi so long to reply bk tat 'Congrats')

Fren: It's still best to stay single.

Then, conversation end. She is stil online. Bt I dun care lor. Whether she is single or not, nt my biz rite? So y care? By tellin mi tis, she is indirectly sayin she can go out wit mi liao. Bloody hell! Treat mi as wat? Gt bf, nv wan to go out wit mi n even if wan go out wit mi, last min sms mi cannot make it. Wat is tis? Frankly speakin, I tink I m e most fortunate one cos tis 3 yrs I nv been hurtin myself in relationship cos I hv enuff liao. I treat myself beta. Tats y I put on weight. Haha.. Frm e 1st time we contact bk after her failure in tat 4 yrs relationship wit someone younger than her, she nv had a lastin relationship. I reali guarantee tat. Serve her rite! For so long, I learn alot frm lots of frens. Their relationship, families.. I learn to treasure my family more than b4 though I sometimes do quarrel wit my dad. Stupid gal! Goin to rch 30yrs old soon in 2 yrs time liao lor. Kaoz. Reali v piss off wit tis kind of ppl. Damn it. Aiya I knoe la. Her principle is she can choose to go out wit my other frens and nt askin mi along. I wil always rem tis thingy for life since e CNY gatherin. Nv wil I forget. So I oso knoe liao. I wil onli hv a few best frens wil do n tat definitely nt HER! Shitty her. Jus bloody imagine hw piss off she made mi. I knoe la. She is rich, she had al e branded stuffs, she can afford anythin, she can dine anywhere. Ok fine!!! Bt rem, she nv had a stable relationship at al.

Tats al I wan to say. I hope for nothin, she dun ask mi out. Cos sure last min cancel. Damn it.!

Popular Posts