Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Wat a boring Saturday!

Mi hangin myself at office nw... On a Sat mornin... doin nothin bt surfin e net... Damn it.. Cant I jus surf at hm?? *pui* Dun feel like doin anythin at all except sendin an email to our MOU partner....

My boss is goin on leave again next Wed onwards... YahoooOOOo... Tat means I can go out again... Haha... Cant imagine hw crazi I wil go if I go to all e sites, disturbin my ppl there. Haha.. jokin nia... Mayb go RP find my khakis. Shiok ar.. Cant wait for next wk.. One shot 2 meetings cancel for June. Yeah!!! I dun nit to do minutes le lor.. *Thumbs up* Cant stay in e office for long cos al e politics ard n make mi wana puke!!!

Last nite again... skip lesson. Went Vivo wit my colleagues. Erm.. damn borin place if u dun hv $$$ to buy... Haha... Bt a hot n spicy dinner at Thai Express lor... Kaoz... my throat is gettin worse. Cant stan it. Bt shiok... After tat we window shop lor... Al e GSS thingy... Haiz.. I wan tat Bonia bag... Reali like it lor... Cost $220.. Nv in my life did I buy such Xpensive bag.. Stil under consideration. Cos I cant afford to buy a LV bag nw so I substitute wit Bonia bag. Design is 99% similar... *sigh* Finally step in Build A Bear shop... Damn it!! Is so cute lor... So mani cutie outfits for u to dress yr Bear... I aimin for one... Dun wana tel u which... I wil post it here when I gt it... Haha... V cute de wor.... Then we end our day wit our last stop at Candy Empire.... Bought some sweety thingy which I hv been snackin on it since tis MORNIN! Hw to slim dw like tat??? Countin dw to my cousin's ROM reception next Sat n actual weddin the followin Sat... Haiz... I guess my potential ones will fly away seein mi tis way... Hmm... tink abt it hor... There sure b more other gals in e weddin n I guess I cant catch any of them le la... Is God's fate... no bloody choice...

Fine... Then I continue to exercise til my Taiwan trip and to Dec, my fren's wedding!!!!

No more flabby arms... No more monster thigh.... No more thick waist.... No more big butt...

A brand new mi in process.... Stay tune!

Sign off

Popular Posts