Wat a boring Saturday!

Mi hangin myself at office nw... On a Sat mornin... doin nothin bt surfin e net... Damn it.. Cant I jus surf at hm?? *pui* Dun feel like doin anythin at all except sendin an email to our MOU partner....

My boss is goin on leave again next Wed onwards... YahoooOOOo... Tat means I can go out again... Haha... Cant imagine hw crazi I wil go if I go to all e sites, disturbin my ppl there. Haha.. jokin nia... Mayb go RP find my khakis. Shiok ar.. Cant wait for next wk.. One shot 2 meetings cancel for June. Yeah!!! I dun nit to do minutes le lor.. *Thumbs up* Cant stay in e office for long cos al e politics ard n make mi wana puke!!!

Last nite again... skip lesson. Went Vivo wit my colleagues. Erm.. damn borin place if u dun hv $$$ to buy... Haha... Bt a hot n spicy dinner at Thai Express lor... Kaoz... my throat is gettin worse. Cant stan it. Bt shiok... After tat we window shop lor... Al e GSS thingy... Haiz.. I wan tat Bonia bag... Reali like it lor... Cost $220.. Nv in my life did I buy such Xpensive bag.. Stil under consideration. Cos I cant afford to buy a LV bag nw so I substitute wit Bonia bag. Design is 99% similar... *sigh* Finally step in Build A Bear shop... Damn it!! Is so cute lor... So mani cutie outfits for u to dress yr Bear... I aimin for one... Dun wana tel u which... I wil post it here when I gt it... Haha... V cute de wor.... Then we end our day wit our last stop at Candy Empire.... Bought some sweety thingy which I hv been snackin on it since tis MORNIN! Hw to slim dw like tat??? Countin dw to my cousin's ROM reception next Sat n actual weddin the followin Sat... Haiz... I guess my potential ones will fly away seein mi tis way... Hmm... tink abt it hor... There sure b more other gals in e weddin n I guess I cant catch any of them le la... Is God's fate... no bloody choice...

Fine... Then I continue to exercise til my Taiwan trip and to Dec, my fren's wedding!!!!

No more flabby arms... No more monster thigh.... No more thick waist.... No more big butt...

A brand new mi in process.... Stay tune!

Sign off