Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Spendin Day again

So after the ceremony, I met up wit my gal fren at Bugis... Went to Bugis Village to shop... So squeezy... Big crowd... OMG... + e weather is hot... I'm sweatin like hell....

Guess wat I found there? I abit mountain tortosie... as I seldom shop there... I found this wonderful tee which reali suit mi... Haha...

Nice rite? There r some more which I guess wait til I m loaded again wit $$ end of e mth.... then I buy again... Is 2 for $20... Which I share wit my fren... She bought one which says.."Cute guy, Smile at me". Haha... Wonderful... *muackz*

Then walk to Suntec to hv Mcdonald's... Tried out e Shaky fries... Nt bad... Bt v normal... Shop n shop makes mi feel satisfied... Retail therapy I gues... I v tired at work n sch.... I guess I goin to take leave liao... Cannot take it le la... Finally bought a FBT running shorts at Carrefour... Cheap. $10.90. Thanks to my fren who sudden thot of it... Bought it together wit her... Gt a run comin up on 1 July wit her... It's called the Milk Run... Haha... 4km... I tink stil ok..

Talkin abt run, tis mornin jus went for e Anlene Orchard Mile run. Shiok... tis my 2nd run for e first half of the yr... Bt lousy record of mine, 11mins 34 secs for jus 1.6km. Arrgghh... Gonna hv more train nw since my sch holidays for 2 wks... every evenin go for a run. Dun care... Arrghhh!!! Bt I'm hapi cos I nv stop at al... Runnin at a moderate pace.... Shiok...

Nw oso, gonna rob my bro in for a squash session at CDANS... Hee.... wait for my classmate til my neck long liao wor... Tink buy him a squash racket then... I gt mine... Haha... So hapi to get e CDANS member under my Dad... Gonna make full use of it...

Sign off...... Another wonderful day gone. Another stressful day comin tml..... Nitez.

Popular Posts