Spendin Day again

So after the ceremony, I met up wit my gal fren at Bugis... Went to Bugis Village to shop... So squeezy... Big crowd... OMG... + e weather is hot... I'm sweatin like hell....

Guess wat I found there? I abit mountain tortosie... as I seldom shop there... I found this wonderful tee which reali suit mi... Haha...

Nice rite? There r some more which I guess wait til I m loaded again wit $$ end of e mth.... then I buy again... Is 2 for $20... Which I share wit my fren... She bought one which says.."Cute guy, Smile at me". Haha... Wonderful... *muackz*

Then walk to Suntec to hv Mcdonald's... Tried out e Shaky fries... Nt bad... Bt v normal... Shop n shop makes mi feel satisfied... Retail therapy I gues... I v tired at work n sch.... I guess I goin to take leave liao... Cannot take it le la... Finally bought a FBT running shorts at Carrefour... Cheap. $10.90. Thanks to my fren who sudden thot of it... Bought it together wit her... Gt a run comin up on 1 July wit her... It's called the Milk Run... Haha... 4km... I tink stil ok..

Talkin abt run, tis mornin jus went for e Anlene Orchard Mile run. Shiok... tis my 2nd run for e first half of the yr... Bt lousy record of mine, 11mins 34 secs for jus 1.6km. Arrgghh... Gonna hv more train nw since my sch holidays for 2 wks... every evenin go for a run. Dun care... Arrghhh!!! Bt I'm hapi cos I nv stop at al... Runnin at a moderate pace.... Shiok...

Nw oso, gonna rob my bro in for a squash session at CDANS... Hee.... wait for my classmate til my neck long liao wor... Tink buy him a squash racket then... I gt mine... Haha... So hapi to get e CDANS member under my Dad... Gonna make full use of it...

Sign off...... Another wonderful day gone. Another stressful day comin tml..... Nitez.