Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

DS Lite is here


Yeah... Finally an owner of DS Lite... So hapi... I share wit my bro. N he go buy... Haha... Bought 2 games 1 shot... Shiok... mayb buyin some more... Bt nw tis mth,... Broke le lor.. totally... after buyin tis... Tis mth stil hv to book my Taiwan tour... Haiz.... Drain out again... Nv fail to drain out lor... I tink I hv to lunch in liao... Hmm... until I get my next pay...!!! Haha... E games r definitely great. Fun to play sia... I stil wan Super Mario, Bomberman and Bubble Puzzle (m I rite)..... Nvm. jus play tis few games at e moment.... Haha....
After work today, went for a swim wit my pal Jo again.. Shiok... Tis time my stamina at least beta than last wk le... I can swim frm 1 end to another.... quite a few laps... Haiz... bt e stupid sun nv come out... So angry... I wan to sun tan wor.... Nvm again... Next round k...? Quite tired after swimmin... Haha.. tats good.... Today my hot topic is puttin braces... Jo went for consultation le... abt 3k plus. Hmm.. cost reali a bomb sia... Bt tis is gal's nature. If u dun put nw, wan to wait til 30 over yrs old then put meh...?? I tink there is pros and cons abt puttin braces... It costs alot... bt if it is good, it wil last u a lifetime... I tink of puttin too... Mayb go for a consultation then c hw... I tink I hv some teeth to b extract out... Haiz... Money again!! Y livin in SG is like livin hell? Everything nit money n oso workin in a fast pace society... Sian... I reali wan to slow dw my pace.... Damn it... So damn sick...
Nothin to say liao... Tired *yawnz* Tml gt Jap class to attend... Gt test to study... Sickenin...
Signin off....

Popular Posts