DS Lite is here


Yeah... Finally an owner of DS Lite... So hapi... I share wit my bro. N he go buy... Haha... Bought 2 games 1 shot... Shiok... mayb buyin some more... Bt nw tis mth,... Broke le lor.. totally... after buyin tis... Tis mth stil hv to book my Taiwan tour... Haiz.... Drain out again... Nv fail to drain out lor... I tink I hv to lunch in liao... Hmm... until I get my next pay...!!! Haha... E games r definitely great. Fun to play sia... I stil wan Super Mario, Bomberman and Bubble Puzzle (m I rite)..... Nvm. jus play tis few games at e moment.... Haha....
After work today, went for a swim wit my pal Jo again.. Shiok... Tis time my stamina at least beta than last wk le... I can swim frm 1 end to another.... quite a few laps... Haiz... bt e stupid sun nv come out... So angry... I wan to sun tan wor.... Nvm again... Next round k...? Quite tired after swimmin... Haha.. tats good.... Today my hot topic is puttin braces... Jo went for consultation le... abt 3k plus. Hmm.. cost reali a bomb sia... Bt tis is gal's nature. If u dun put nw, wan to wait til 30 over yrs old then put meh...?? I tink there is pros and cons abt puttin braces... It costs alot... bt if it is good, it wil last u a lifetime... I tink of puttin too... Mayb go for a consultation then c hw... I tink I hv some teeth to b extract out... Haiz... Money again!! Y livin in SG is like livin hell? Everything nit money n oso workin in a fast pace society... Sian... I reali wan to slow dw my pace.... Damn it... So damn sick...
Nothin to say liao... Tired *yawnz* Tml gt Jap class to attend... Gt test to study... Sickenin...
Signin off....