Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

The Hen Gathering... 12.06.07



Hv nt met up wit her so long... Years.... Lots to catch up... Ppl ROM liao lor... Kaoz... Left mi in the shelf, waitin to collect dust. Haha... We challenge who slp e lastest, who hv e most coins. Al sort of things... So much to talk lor.... Shiok.. Nxt round go ktv liao....




All taken @ Gloria Jean's Coffees... So long no c my gal pal (in pink top). Finally mit up... More to come.




Gloria Jean's Coffees Marina Sq... Kaoz can u imagine tis big bag of coins??? I surrender... Cos I thot hv more coins among them!!! Haha... The two drinks, is Iced Tea bt y two different colours? Can anyone tell me???





Yummy chawamushi @ Sakae Sushi Citylink.... Wat a pose frm both of them! Haha... I dun like e taste... So nv eat lor.

Popular Posts