Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Tiring Day...

A short one for today...

Duno wat m I doin for e whole day... Nv reali study for my BL test n MR test... Kaoz... Briefly read tru my BL... Understandin is beta than memorising....

Slept til 11am then wake up wor... Cos I'm on medication.. Al cos of my stupid skin prblm. Bt anyway.. I al e way playin DS n watchin tv... Haha... Then went for my Jap class as usual... It's gettin harder... Wat e HELL!!! Mus make effort to learn it well enuff to converse wit others.

Then went for a run today.. Haha.. Shiok lor... Non stop... cover at least 1km tis time... nt estimated wor.. for 10 to 15mins... Tats some improvement... then as usual take a longer route bk home as a warm dw. Satisfyin. Then play wit my 1kg dumbbell. Train my flabby arms... *Yucks* Such a disgrace!

Met up wit my gal pal at my neighbourin market. Wit her son... CUte.. Chit chat for awhile on work la... increment la... tour la.. dietin n slimmin la... Al sort of things comin out frm us... Nv accompany her wait for bus lor... Mi stomachache. Haha... *shame*

Anyway... I preparin for my 1.6km run tis comin Sun... Hope I can b like today... Non stop...

YahooOOooOO.... 47kg... Here I comin... I'm catchin up...

Popular Posts