Tiring Day...

A short one for today...

Duno wat m I doin for e whole day... Nv reali study for my BL test n MR test... Kaoz... Briefly read tru my BL... Understandin is beta than memorising....

Slept til 11am then wake up wor... Cos I'm on medication.. Al cos of my stupid skin prblm. Bt anyway.. I al e way playin DS n watchin tv... Haha... Then went for my Jap class as usual... It's gettin harder... Wat e HELL!!! Mus make effort to learn it well enuff to converse wit others.

Then went for a run today.. Haha.. Shiok lor... Non stop... cover at least 1km tis time... nt estimated wor.. for 10 to 15mins... Tats some improvement... then as usual take a longer route bk home as a warm dw. Satisfyin. Then play wit my 1kg dumbbell. Train my flabby arms... *Yucks* Such a disgrace!

Met up wit my gal pal at my neighbourin market. Wit her son... CUte.. Chit chat for awhile on work la... increment la... tour la.. dietin n slimmin la... Al sort of things comin out frm us... Nv accompany her wait for bus lor... Mi stomachache. Haha... *shame*

Anyway... I preparin for my 1.6km run tis comin Sun... Hope I can b like today... Non stop...

YahooOOooOO.... 47kg... Here I comin... I'm catchin up...