Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Disgusted!!!

1st thing in e mornin, I saw a profile frm Friendster which is disgusting... *puke*

Is my ex bf's profile. Yucks... I thot I saw a ghost lor!!!! Damn it... Cant imagine he is someone tat I hv been together b4... Totally disgusting look!! I tink I m lucky tat we r nt together anymore n I oso dunwan someone like him....

http://www.friendster.com/4190261

My god!!! Pls go to the above link n see... I mus b blind last time!!! Yucks... I gt nothin to say bt feel jus disgusted.

Do let mi know if u al hv any comments on tis disgustin guy!!! *puke* I feel I'm totally better off than him now...

Popular Posts