Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

New Finding

Today, I went to collect e race kit at Velocity Novena for next Sun run. Then my stupid bro can last min tell mi he cannot go run bcos he is goin to Bintan wit his frens. Arrghh.. Nvm. I stil collect for him e goodie bag on tat day.

After collecting, I hang ard to explore e place. Square 2 nt much to shop. Nt fully open actually. Until I went in tis store, SOL Mart. Guess wat? It is a Korean store. Sellin their cosmetics products and food products. Hmm... E cashier (I tink oso e owner of the store) is a Korean. Wit some staff which is definitely Chinese.. Simply can tell by e looks.
Tats wat I bought there... Their products quite limited. Lots of things I c b4 in Korean drama. Hmm... Nw I know. Next time wan to eat any korean thingy, can go there. Prices is quite expensive actually. Bt stil worth tis experience. U al do drop by Novena Square 2 #03-06/08. It is named SOL Mart.
Then jus beside it, is Hankook Rice Cake House. I tink their staff are Chinese la. Nt sure. Jus a guess. 炒年糕 tats wat I know frm the Korean drama 宫. Haha... The rice cake is spongy. Wit spicy sauce. Tat's hw it looks like. Nt bad bt nt use to eatin it. Haha.. Gd experience too. Cost $3. Do try if u nv had it b4. It is jus beside SOL Mart. 2 ladies at counter, wearin e Korean costume which I duno wat it is called. Nt bad hor. Today find somethin new to mi. Goin to explore more at Novena.

Popular Posts