Food Review | Teddy & Me (Mr Bean Cafe) - [CLOSED]

How many of us here watch Mr Bean's show since young and never get sick of it? I never because it has never failed to bring laughter in the house these 33 years and his show is sort of a bonding with my family too because we watch and laugh together.

TGIF everyone! With my girlfriend at Teddy & Me cafe for a chill out session from her hectic work schedule. 

ENVIRONMENT/AMBIENCE 




British theme, along with Mr Bean's brown teddy as part of their cafe decorations. Their menu is chained with a mini Teddy. So cute. And so is their cushions on the red sofa seat. It makes me miss watching Mr Bean's show and luckily they have LCD in the cafe playing his show. Also at their seats, they installed a iPad on the side where you can watch the show conveniently and also look at their menu.

FOOD

Yam & Red Bean Mille Crepe

3-in-1 Mille Crepe


Their Mille Crepes above are mediocre and if compared with those at Lady M, I would prefer the latter. On the good note, they are not too sweet, although my friend finds my 3-in-1 mille crepe sweeter than hers. Yes... indeed the above two are comparable. However, the crepes has this harden texture which I don't really like. Correct me if this should be the way, or not.

Mango Sorbet
This pricey sorbet (1 scoop) was decent and have expected no WOW factor. Sweet and icy as it supposed to be.

Waffles with Ocean Coconut Ice Cream
The ice cream was superb coconut-ish and I don't really like anything that is coconut (except laksa which you need coconut milk for the soup/gravy). The waffles are quite norm (like those I had at Prima Deli).

Ice Blended Mocha Berry
I don't know why I never resist whipped cream on my Ice Blended like I always do at Starbucks. This Mocha Berry taste more like Black Forest from Coffee Bean except that it is sweeter than the latter and also no cherry in it.

Overall, I probably think it can be a picture perfect after dinner place for some mediocre desserts. Definitely Instagram worthy pics. They also served pies, wraps, bolognese, lasagne and so on. You may wanna try but don't bring up your expectation for nice food.

They are at: #02-207A, Marina Square (in front of Customer Service Counter)
Nearest MRT: City Hall / Promenade