1) going 32 this year;
2) completing my RMIT degree program by end of year *fingers crossed*;
3) repaying full for my study loan with Maybank by end of 2013;
4) planning for pre-honeymoon to Korea (but with his friends along) in early Feb-Mar 2014;
5) planning and designing my new flat with a certain theme (undecided yet);
6) preparing myself to be a wife;
7) planning and preparing for our small-scale wedding to be held hopefully in 2014;
8) going for a post-honeymoon after our wedding
9) setting up my own business that I'm interested *fingers crossed*, and
10) planning to retire by 45 or maybe extend to 55 years old the most.
So this is what I have planned for myself. It is very current and realistic.
I am also:
1) grateful for whoever I don't know out there who pop by my blog;
2) grateful for those who like my photos posted on Instagram (very greatly encouraged);
3) grateful for those who follow me on Instagram (except maybe fake account or sort);
4) grateful that Pinterest is around and let me see the world in a broader perspective, and
5) grateful for having Twitter to vent my frustration and Facebook no longer my choice.
I am grateful that I am in this world to irritate and get irritate by others.