Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Bad Week!

Yup... Today is Friday (14 Dec 2012) and I am just recovering from my fever cum cough cum flu. Wonderful isn't it?

It started on Sunday night. Came back home with a bad headache. Pop panadol and head to sleep. Then the following day, it developed into flu cum running nose. It lasted for like 2 days and it is terrible... Then finally on Wed, I decided to c doctor. But never know that the medicine prescribed to me are damn strong till it develops further to fever. Well done!  Again pop panadol and sleep. When the headache is killing u even when u r sleeping, it means it didn't work. So I bear thru out the night before I decided to take MC!

So Thursday is the day. I wake up 8.30am. Send email to that weirdo, telling him I will b on MC. Den went back lying on bed. Till my mum accompany mi to see a doctor. And that's it. My fever at 38degC++... Yup I am having fever. For farking long time, I am finally really damn down with a fever. That's very rare but when it comes, it hits mi hard enuff to cry out. So MC for two days. For once, my weight plunged to a 49kg ytd but climb bk to 50kg today. Damn it.... Before the school starts, I beta be a fitter me. Rest well everyone and have a good Xmas holidays soon....

Popular Posts