Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

What do u have on weekend??

I'm always envy when friends head out for meals over the weekends. But come to think of it, I am superb fortunate because I had my meals at home and is all home-cooked, be it my or my guy's house. It is more comfortable to dine at home right? So I'm not envy anymore.

Most of the time I will be at my guy's place so from breakfast till supper, is all at his house. I must say that his eldest sister is a great cook. You name it, she knows it. My guy too. He whips up meal sometimes and other times, is just for me exclusively. So that's the reason why I will grow fat. It gives me the reason to run even more. Anyway, nothing beats home-cooked food. So be appreciative. 

And for those who don't know, it is a typical Singaporean home-cooked meal. Don't find it gross or whatsoever. Cos I may think some of your food are gross too! Respect for others okay? Enjoy the little visual food feasting!







Popular Posts