Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Invisalign Pre-Consultation

Yes I indeed make that effort to head down Orchard Scotts Dental for the free consultation. I don't know what makes me so determined. I'm even afraid to be late for the appointment. I guess I just don't want any opportunities to fly off before me.

So I went on 23 Aug 2013 at 11am. The consultation was done with 2 ladies in the room which 1 of them is understudying (I guess). Everything went well. And I know what to expect if I'm really gonna take up. 

For a lazy person like me, I can't imagine that I'm gonna take out and put back my invisalign whenever I eat. And I have to wear at least 20 hours. OMG!!! Can I just wear it forever and don't take out for meals? Anyway, quite excited about it. 

But what bothers me all these while is money. If not I won't wait till so old then do it. Can't bear to part with the money but I know I can earn it back. Hope by doing so, it will change my luck. It is like an indirect form of plastic surgery. Wahahahha... Okay I never do plastic surgery before and all parts of me are authentic since birth. Lots of my friends did braces (metal kind) and some features of them change. I have protruding mouth. Superb don't like! Next time I shall snap a before and after for all to see.

Now I'm just looking forward to my next appointment and see if the price is reasonable. I don't mind about the duration I have to put to straighten my teeth. But it is the money that is my concern.

Till then, this Friday my appointment with the dentist! Update again.

Popular Posts