Skip to main content

NEW POST

Celebrating 30 Years of Starbucks SG: Hunting Down 8 Iconic Store Stamps in 2 Weeks

Whether you’re team YouTube or team Blog, I’ve got you covered! Moving forward, I’ll be pairing my video uploads with extra-detailed blog posts so you get the full scoop every time. In honor of Starbucks’ 30th Anniversary in Singapore (opened in 14.12.1996) , they released exclusive store stamps across 8 iconic outlets . I set out on a two-week mission to collect every single one. And it turned out to be equal parts of café exploration and endurance test; braving the intense tropical heat of Singapore and racking up serious steps as part of my daily exercise, just to reach outlets like Gardens by the Bay! But discovering new stores and filling up my journal made every step worth it. Here’s how the whole quest went down! Grab a journal card at any of the 8 iconic stores and get started! #1 Stop - Chinatown My stamp hunt officially kicked off at the 37 Smith Street outlet in Chinatown, the most convenient starting point for me since it’s just one stop train ride from my office during m...

Invisalign - Decision Time!

Wow... went for my 2nd appointment for consultation on 20 Sep 2013. Got a rough quote on how much I will expect if I proceed on.

Actually I feel damn awkward when taking photos. Yes! Especially my side profile. Actually my front is also. So protruding. Well... What to do? It is the first step to a perfect set of teeth and smile. 

Thereafter, a consultation session with Dr Yap. He is damn tall huh. Check my teeth, explain everything to me so that I can understand what I really want. 

See lah... Never take care of my teeth and got decayed ones at my age!!! WTF! 

Shall make e final decision on 21 Oct whether I should proceed or not.

If I want a superb obvious change on my features, I have to extract 4 of my teeth.

If I just want a set of straight teeth with slightest change on my features, I can proceed with another one without extraction but probably filling up those decayed ones.

Price to me is still my biggest obstacles to go through. Over my budget. And must spare a thought for next year.

I got some ideas of how to minimize the costs but hopefully it works. 

Shall update again.

Popular Posts