Skip to main content

NEW POST

​A Quiet Visit to the Live Turtle Museum: Finding Comfort in Grief

Live Turtle Museum at 11 Chencharu Close The Gentle Motivation Behind the Visit The Live Turtle Museum reopened at its new location on August 23, 2026. By a heartbreaking coincidence, that very same week, I lost my beloved baby of 26 years . Just a week later, while still deep in grief, I decided to make the trip. Being just a short bus ride from my house in Yishun, it felt close enough to reach out and a touch of familiar comfort. But stepping inside brought a flood of conflicting emotions. I found myself looking at all these gentle creatures living, breathing, and thriving, while my own one and only was gone forever. It sparked a strange, heavy mix of feelings that I hope people can pardon, as grief naturally makes the heart process things in complex ways. Tucked next to HomeTeamNS Khatib and surrounded by the ongoing construction of upcoming BTOs, the site carries a sense that it may not be their permanent home for long. It made me think of how stressful moving from place to place ...

I just have to do it!!!


Yes!!! Is Friday. Like finally it arrives after 4 days of misery at work. At least for 2 days, I don't need to suffer at work. Friends may think that 'you got nothing much to do at work and get go home on time yet you still complain'. If you are in my shoes, I guess you won't say that. There is always a price to pay for going home on time and nothing much to do. I am a labour cum secretary. After yesterday, I suffer the whole body aches ever. Totally no mood. After studying for 3 lessons on my new module named Occupational Health and Safety Management, I think I'm getting this Occupational Health disease! 



My frustration cannot be described simply by words. But luckily I have Line Chat stickers to better describe how I feel right now or maybe for the past 22 months!!!












If you still cannot feel for me, is okay. Just treat it as my daily blabbering. Enjoy the weekend because....


..... in 2 days time!

Credits: Google and Naver for all the pictures of the stickers. I love it and I will continue to use Line Chat plus Line Camera.

Popular Posts