Product Review | Hada Labo Perfect Gel (3-in-1 Hydrating Gel)

[SPONSORED]

Although I'm not some beauty bloggers/gurus, I strongly believe that my skin deserve the well-deserved pampering with the right stuff. Being a Sample lady, getting free samples to try on my skin actually leads me to the right one and that is Hada Labo.

A short introduction of Hada Labo:


Hada Labo was inspired by the Japanese beauty wisdom by adopting 'no more no less' philosophy for the 'perfect' ingredients ratio. The unnecessary additives that will burden the skin such as colorant, fragrance and mineral oil are omitted. Essential, effective ingredients beneficial to the skin are retained - Only the best for your skin and nothing else...

Hada Labo has also won numerous awards for:
  • Watsons Best Newcomer Skincare Brand 2010 (since the launch of Hada Labo)
For Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion:
  • Watsons Bestselling Facial Lotion 2010 
  • Singapore Women’s Weekly 2011 Best Skin Prep (sensitive skin)
  • Best hydration range 2010
And for Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Essence:
  • Her World Annual Beauty Awards 2011 Best Hydrating Serum
  • Singapore Women’s Weekly 2011 Best Moisture Fix
  • Cleo Guy Stuff 2011 Most Lightweight Serum
So now, let me introduce you to Hada Labo's latest Perfect Gel, a 3-in-1 Hydrating Gel for 24-hours deep hydration for your skin.



Sleep is the time when the body repairs itself. During these optimal seven to nine hours of sleep, the body is rested both physically and mentally from a day’s activities. As such, many hair, face and body products are most effective overnight as the body absorbs it better. Hada Labo introduces the new Hada Labo Perfect Gel to replenish the skin’s moisture while you sleep.

Being all essence, cream and mask at once (3-in-1), the Hada Labo Perfect Gel is also suitable for daily use with the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturizing effect with its five main ingredients.

The Hada Labo Perfect Gel has a rich cream texture that is non-sticky, allowing your skin to feel light even after applying. Its versatility and effectiveness has won the hearts of so many women that it is No.1. Sales in ‘All-in-One’ gel product segment in Japan.

Don't you think that we really need such awesome product for our skin under a drastic weather in Singapore? Our skin comes in contact with dust, UV rays and especially for ladies who work in air-conditioning environment for 8-9 hours. And to compensate it, this awesome product from Hada Labo comes in handy! Why???

Because it contains 3 different types of Hyaluronic Acid that is meant for deep and long-lasting moisturization.

  1. Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6l of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied.
  2. Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2X as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization.
  3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
Plus BONUS!!!!

Collagen:
As the body’s collagen levels decline, the skin starts to age with wrinkles, large pores and poor skin clarity. The Hada Labo Perfect Gel contains collagen to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin.

Ceramide:
Skin that lacks ceramide is often dry,irritated, and often easily affected by the sun and dust in air. Hada Labo Perfect Gel help to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin.

Yes!!! I received the product last Friday and immediately tried out that night. Plus a cute eye mask too. ♥♥♥ How love!




It is simply easy to use. Just apply the gel on after cleansing your face. But it will be good to test it our your hand first before applying on your face. Just in case you have sensitivity to some contents of the product. Just in case!


Based on what I have tried, this amount ▲is good enough. I do it by tapping on my forehead, nose, cheeks and jaws (5 areas). It is more than enough. And you just massage it gently till your skin absorb the superb ingredients it has. No stickiness at all. Please make sure u do a good job in massaging it till it FULLY ABSORBED!! Pat your face if needed. Also do it to your neck too. You don't want fine lines on your neck right? Do the same like on your face.

One more thing. It can be used as a sleeping mask. While we sleep, it does all the repair works on our skin!! So pampered.


Take a look at this. So translucent right? And there is no fragrance smell which I actually don't like it too. Woohoo... I don't need to smell awful on my face!!!


Actually you can use it along with other Hada Labo's products. And guess what? Before I apply this Perfect Gel, I have already pat a good amount of lotion on my face. Am I overdoing it??? I think that's what I will do, I guess!


Ta-da... This is what I have applied before Perfect Gel. Oops... I just finished the sample bottle and so I went grabbing a pet bottle at Watsons. This is the one that suit my skin. Just a drop or two, you gently pat on your skin to let it absorb. You actually won't feel sticky on your face which is what I really want because I don't want to look oily, which I always do when using other unsuitable products. Do try it. I love this a lot right now. Or you can grab a sample to try and see if it suits you. It is the Hada Labo's SHA Hydrating Lotion which contains the New Nano Formula. Selling at $22.90 at Watsons stores. I think this bottle can last me quite a while. Woohoo...


So now I'm done with the necessary steps. And time to sleep!


Oh Mr Elliot. I guess this eye mask is way oversize for you. I can't see your face at all. Give it to Mommy okay? Good night!


When I wake up the next morning, my skin feels smooth and soft. Superb love! Don't feel like washing my face! Because usually my skin feels dry and rough. It is very rare to have it smooth and soft. How could I bear to wash my face?????? Nah... Just joking.

And by the way, Hada Labo Perfect Gel is available at Watsons for $35.90!

So apart from using this Perfect Gel, do more for yourself like drinking lots of water, especially for those working in air-conditioning office for 8-9 hours. Just like me. Do everything to the fullest. Perfect Gel + Water = Total Hydration for your skin and body!


So now, you can logon to Hada Labo Singapore's Facebook Page now and grab their awesome samples to try now and you may just be like me, finding a right product for your skin through sampling!!! And keep yourself updated on their new product launch and other news too.


Or you can visit Hada Labo Singapore website here for more of their product news.


Or maybe for if you are in Twitter, follow @hadalabo_sg.

I love all the Hada Labo products that I have right now, be it free samples, sponsored or bought by myself!!!


Lastly, I would like to thank Hada Labo Singapore and EK Media for sponsoring such awesome product!!!