Skip to main content

NEW POST

Exploring Katong: From Iconic Laksa to Vintage Finds (BONUS! POP Bakery)

Date of Visit: 19 September 2026 A weekend date with your partner doesn’t always require an expensive meals, an overpriced plane ticket or an elaborate itinerary. Sometimes, the best trips are right in our own backyard that blends in rich local flavors, a walk down memory lane, and a relaxed afternoon exploring historic neighborhoods. If you're looking for a perfect day trip in Singapore, here is how we spent a meaningful weekend re-exploring the charm, nostalgia, and hidden gems of Katong and Marine Parade. My hubby will be the storyteller for the day. Nostalgic Detour: Roxy Square Address: 50 East Coast Rd Singapore 428769 Nearest MRT: Marine Parade (TEL) We kicked off our day with Roxy Square . Built on the historic site of the old Roxy Theatre, this spot retains a quiet retro charm. Wandering through its classic tailor shops, traditional beauty salons, and quiet music nooks felt like stepping into another era; a true hidden gem for anyone who appreciates the quieter side of her...

No life

I happen to read back my past posts.  Find that last time my last is so happening.  Study, marathon run, holidays, clubbing.  Nw is what?  Nt happening at all.  I think best is I get back to a happenin life again.  Hmm... When I mit my guy tml, shall ask for his opinion if is it appropriate to go take up my degree course at this point of time where we nit to save up money for our flat, wedding and future.  Oh well.. Money is still not enuff for mi to survive thru the whole 2 yrs if I were to study.  Nit to put some consideration in for good.  Haiz... I doubt today he will mit mi.  Bz e whole day even after his normal working hours.  I have already pack my bag for swimming straight after work.  8 laps.  That's my target today.  Normal laps, 6.

Popular Posts