Skip to main content

NEW POST

Singapore Reimagined through A Local Scenic Traveler’s Eyes

They say Singapore is small, fast-paced, modern and in foreigners' eyes: man-made. But if you slow down and change your angle, it’s also incredibly scenic with histories going back to the 1800s - 1900s. And not just that, it is a free walkable tour. Or maybe you can cycle around too by spending a small amount to rent a bicycle. As a local Singaporean, it’s easy to take the streets we walk every day for granted. But lately, I’ve been picking up my camera again to look at my home country through the eyes of a traveler. No rushing, no text-heavy guides. Just Singapore, reimagined. By Your Truly. FULLERTON SQUARE How to get there: Alight at Raffles Place MRT Station, take Exit G . The interchange station in CBD area, serving the North-South Line (NSL) and East-West Line (EWL). The Fullerton Hotel Singapore with Marina Bay Sands in the background Cavenagh Bridge with The Fullerton Hotel in the background The former General Post Office and the Exchange Anderson Bridge  is par...

Determination

After my 30th birthday, tat determination in my heart sets to go!  Well... I definitely love it and I do enjoy it.

Sometimes I feel tired after work.  Reali on e verge of droppin e idea of swimming or gym.  Bt manage to push myself.  That's of cos good bt am I pushin myself too hard?  Will I get injury which I will nv find out until it happens?  Bless my heart and soul.

For mi rite nw, I gym, swim and jog.  This is my exercise regime.  I gym and swim alone.  I jog wif my love one.  What I hope next is swim wif my love one.  He is someone who like hassle free thingy.  Most impt, FOC.  For mi, I follow e trend.  I dun care abt money though I'm stingy.

I also wish to take up tennis again, this time wif him.  It may b dull to jus gym-swim-jog.  I blend this 3 together so tat I won't get sick of it so easily.  Bt wat if I m?  Next alternative will b tennis or badminton.

I hope tat for e next 7 mths till end of 2011, I can spend more time in SG doin sometin I like rather than goin for short trips which costs mi a bomb!  Accumulate all these bits of money which I will spend on short trips for a longer holiday.  Korea, see u in 2012!

Popular Posts